Are you an overprotective parent? Most of us are! Of course, you want the best for your children and it is normal that you do not want them to get injured. But, do not forbid your children to go to the park to run, nor leave them too long on the TV, you have to be interested in the sport and see this as a lifestyle. Here are the benefits that physical exercise brings for children from different points of view that we hope serve to take note of it.
Like for adults, exercising has positive impacts on kids’ psychology. In short, it can make your children be happier.
* It stimulates the release of endorphins, improving mood.
* It reduces anxiety, depression, irritability and releases the accumulated tension.
* It increases the flow of oxygen to the brain, improving learning ability, concentration, memory and alertness.
* Power the creation and persistence of habits, stimulating academic performance.
Childhood is the period that defines future adulthood personality. It is thus important for kids to develop the best aptitudes.
* Exercising with other kids will help promote teamwork.
* The child creates new relationships, accept rules, recognizes and fosters leadership, leadership values, companionship and loyalty.
* It improves circulation, increases the production of white blood cells, improves the immune system, strengthens heart, joints and lungs, as well as growth in bones and muscles.
* It increases strength, flexibility, endurance and bone density.
Again, as for everyone, exercising helps prevent weight gain. As, it is usually difficult to control what kids eat, especially at school, they are at risk of gaining weight due to a bad diet. It is thus crucial for them to burn these bad fats.
* It prevents glucose elevation, decreases cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure.
* It also improves circulation, respiration, digestion and boosts metabolism.
As childhood physical exercise brings great health benefits, it is very important for a child to start with a physical activity to gaining healthy and hygienic habits for advantage in adulthood and even into old age.